Strategic Business Design
Utilize our team to:
- Conduct organizational assessments to provide your company or departments with a clear and objective view of the current state of leadership, structure, processes, people and culture issues, including overall strengths & needs for improvement.
- Conduct readiness assessments and gap analysis for organizations preparing for large change initiatives or strategic plans.
- Examine, target, and redesign organizational processes to become more responsive and efficient. We can help identify areas for improvement, while ensuring alignment with company mission and values and connection to stakeholder needs.
Strategic Visioning & Planning
Using a human-centered and team-based approach, we lead you through a hands-on process that facilitate the creation of a vision and plan for your organization or department’s future mission and goals. The process includes engagement of key staff and stakeholders, in-depth organizational assessment, and market analysis.
Project Management & Implementation
Our team offers:
- Discreet project management, including definition, planning and execution of strategic organizational change from both people and systems’ perspectives.
- Implementation support and help refining processes and methods of critical operations utilizing a continuous quality improvement framework.
Funding, Grants & Proposals
Working in close partnership with organization staff, our experienced team can lead the writing and submission of private and/or public government grants and proposals. Let us help you manage the complete proposal process, including:
- Ensuring proposal narrative is strong and clear
- Proofing all content prior to submission
- Ensuring application package meets the standards and requirements defined by both the agency and awarding entity
- Follow up after grant decision, including negotiations and contract development, as desired or required
Let our team of clinical experts helps with policy and procedure development for social service, behavioral health and healthcare related practices related to:
- State and Local Policy/Legislation Change
- Community Care Licensing
- Private Insurance
- Safety in the Workplace
- And more…
Leading change initiatives and helping to overcome systemic barriers is directly tied to our team’s mission, values and committments. We are happy to help advocate on behalf of the interests of organizations before County, State and Federal administrative and legislative bodies, including focus areas of:
- Funding Adequacy
- Access Barriers
- Best Practice Standards for Care
- Client Rights
Clinical Consultation & Quality Improvement
Program Design & Evaluation
Our team can fully support the design and implementation of new clinical programs, outcome tools and evaluation processes within a clinical area of interest.
Let us help you utilize industry best practices, research and other resources to evaluate your existing clinical programs and tools to take your programs to the next level.
Program Examples May Include:
- RCL & Short Term Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP)
- Specialty Mental Health Services
- School-Based Mental Health/ERMHS
- Wraparound/Full Service Partnership
- Prevention & Early Intervention
- Transition Age Youth (TAY) Services
- Trauma Informed Care
- Children’s Crisis Services (Mobile Crisis Response, CCRP, CSU)
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Risk & Compliance
Our team draws upon years of industry experience and in-depth knowledge of system regulations to ensure your programs and tools are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies.
Receive training, consultation and technical assistance for your organization on a variety of topics for quality management.
Risk & Compliance Areas May Include:
- Medi-Cal/Medicaid and Private Insurance documentation/billing, licensure and certification processes
- Risk Management and Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Processes
- Audit prep and readiness
Leadership & Capacity Building
Coaching & Leadership Development
We can provide:
- 1:1 support for individuals and/or group coaching to improve staff abilities to effectively lead and manage.
- Support for leaders to build self-awareness and develop skills and strategies to increase their impact and enhance the value they bring to the organization.
Clinical Leadership & Supervision
Our team of BBS licensed clinical staff are able to support clinical supervision of pre- and post-graduate social work, counseling and psychology associates/interns who are accumulating hours towards their license for the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
We can also provide interim clinical leadership and management for programs or agencies in transition or with critical position vacancies.
Executive & Senior Leadership
Our team is able to provide interim support to organizations and associations experiencing temporary gaps in senior leadership, significant organizational change or transition, including the start up or termination of programs within the organization.
Training & Capacity Building
- Custom currated trainings & curriculum designed to enhance individual staff and team effectiveness, build needed expertise, and define and shape the organization’s culture.
- An extensive library of training & compliance curriculum for clinical, paraprofessional, and supervisory staff in behavioral health and social service industries.